Check the progress of your Supplier Documents request
Track and report on the progress of your request to your supplier.
- Choose your project from the Project Selector at the top of the page.
- Click Supplier Documents.
- Under Search, click Active Packages.
- Enter search criteria as required, or leave blank to search for all packages.
- Click the Search button.
- Click the Package Number to open it.
- Review the Progress Summary. This shows the number of documents with each submission status, and the percentage of the package with this submission status.
|Not Started||You haven't requested the document from the supplier.|
|Submission Required||You've requested the document but it hasn't been sent back to you by the supplier.|
|Submitted||The supplier has sent the document back to you and now you, or someone in your organization, needs to review the document.|
|Completed||You, or someone in your organization, has reviewed and accepted the document.|
- In the Progress Summary section, you can click on any of the links to see all documents with that status.
Clicking on the Submission Required link will show you a list of all the documents with this status.