Edit an active Supplier Documents package
You can make some changes to your initial request after it has been sent.
- Choose your project from the Project Selector at the top of the page.
- Enter search criteria as required.
- Click the Search button.
- Click the Package Number to open it.
- change the details for the supplying organization
- change the details for your organization
- request more documents from your supplier.
Change details for the supplying organization
In the Supplied by field, you can:
- Add more people from the supplier's organization into your request - select Send to.
- Modify the template used by your organization for this request - click View/Edit.
- Change the number of days allowed for a submission - use the Turnaround field.
Change details for your organization
In the Required by field you can change:
- Send to - add more people from your organization who will be requesting and reviewing documents.
- Transmittal Template - Click View/Edit to edit the template the supplier will use when responding to your requests
- Turnaround - Change the number of days your organization will take to review documents.
Now save your changes
Click the Save button.
If you need to request more documents
- Click the Add documents button.
- You can add documents from either the document register or via Bulk Processing.
Need step-by step instructions? Read through Request documents from your supplier