Edit an active Supplier Documents package
- Choose your project from the Project Selector at the top of the page.
- Enter search criteria as required.
- Click the Search button.
- Click the Package Number to open it.
- change the details for the supplying organization
- change the details for your organization
- request more documents from your supplier.
Change details for the supplying organization
In the Supplied by field, you can:
- Add more people from the supplier's organization into your request - select Send to.
- Modify the template used by your organization for this request - click View/Edit.
- Change the number of days allowed for a submission - use the Turnaround field.
Change details for your organization
In the Required by field you can change:
Now save your changes
Click the Save button.
Changes to the package do not automatically update documents that are already in an existing supplier document process. For these changes to take place, the documents must be canceled, and then re-initiated via the initiator tools.
If you need to request more documents
- Click the Add documents button.
- You can add documents from either the document register or via Bulk Processing. Need step-by step instructions? Read through Request documents from your supplier.