Mark documents as 'submitted'
Why do I need to mark the documents as submission received?
While the documents remain in the submission required state they are locked to you.
When you mark the documents as submitted they will be:
- unlocked in your document register and
- locked in the supplier's document register.
You can now continue the submission process as if the supplier had submitted the document correctly.
- Search for items with a Submission Status of Submission Required.
- Click the Search button.
- Select the document(s) you wish to Mark as Submitted.
- In the Inititator Tools menu, click on Mark as Submitted.
- Enter your comments explaining why these documents are being marked as submitted.
- Click OK
Supersede the documents
The document in your register is not automatically updated. You will need to supersede the document yourself with the updated version of the document you received from the supplier.