Review documents you've received from your supplier
Learn how to review documents or delegate the review task.
- Log in to your project.
- In the Tasks page you’ll see the new documents listed under Submitted.
- Click on the link to open the request.
Reviewing the document yourself
- Click the arrow next to the document.
- You can view the document by selecting Open using the arrow in the File column.
- Now select the review status for the document. The statuses are chosen by the project owning organization, so the ones you see will depend on your project. However, they might look something like this:
- Approved - no further action is needed
- Rejected - the supplier needs to resubmit the document
- Not reviewed - defer the review until later.
If you're rejecting the document add a comment in the Comments out section for your supplier.
Ask someone else in your organization to review the documents
- Select the document/s.
- Click the Delegate button.
- Type the name of the person in your organization who will be completing the review.
- Click OK.
Start the document review process using a workflow
- Select the documents.
- Click the Start Workflow button.
- Click the Next button.
- Make sure all the mandatory fields are completed. Mandatory fields are marked in yellow.
- Add a note for the reviewers in the Workflow Notes section, if required.
- Click Submit.