Open documents in a workflow to review them
- Click the Tasks button and under View, choose My Tasks.
- Click the Documents title bar to expand your list of documents.
- Click in the Awaiting Your Review title to expand your list.
- Click the workflow number. You'll see the Documents for Review page.
Open the documents you need to review
- Click the File icon.
- From here, you can:
- download the documents to your computer: select Open, then follow the prompts to save the file to your computer
- open the document inside Aconex: select Open With, then Online Viewer to have the viewer display the file in your browser.
Check any supplementary files attached to the workflow
You don't need to review supplementary files, but they may contain information to help you complete your review.
If supplementary files are attached to the workflow, a number will appear beside the Supplementary Files tab.
To download any supplementary files:
- Click the Supplementary Files tab
- download files as a single zip file: select the files you want to download, then click the Zip button
- open a file: click on the file icon next to the name of the file.
To complete the document review you can:
- mark up changes to a document in a workflow step using the online viewer
- delegate the document review to someone you work with
- start a subworkflow to get the others' input on the documents
- attach a replacement file to the step.