Opening a document transmittal
Open document transmittals from an email notification or the Unread Transmittal list on the My Tasks page.
Opening a transmittal from an email notification
- Open the email from your local email account (for example, Microsoft Outlook).
- Click on the transmittal number link in the email.
- You'll be prompted to log in to Aconex to view the document transmittal.
- Review the details of the transmittal. You can open or save documents and files from the Attachments list, or submit documents to a workflow, as required.
Opening a transmittal from the My Tasks page
- To return to the My Tasks page after viewing a transmittal, always click the Back button. Don't use your browser's back button.
- Your ten most recent unread transmittals are listed on the My Tasks page. Click the View All link to go to a pre-configured search that lists all your unread transmittals.
- Choose your project from the Project Selector at the top of the page.
- Click the Tasks button from the Module Menu, and then under View, click My Tasks.
- If required, click the Documents title to expand the list.
- If required, click the Unread Transmittals To title to expand the list.
- In the Unread Transmittals To list, click the number of the transmittal you want to open.
- Review the details of the transmittal.
You can open or save documents and files from the Document Attachments list.
Or click the Actions button to:
- view transmitted versions of the attached documents in your register
- view the latest versions of the attached documents in your register
- start attachments into a workflow
- submit a print request for the documents.