Cancel an active Tenders invitation
If you've issued a Tenders invitation but need to cancel it before the submission date follow these steps.
How to cancel the tender
- Select your project.
- Click Tenders.
- Under Search, click Invitations.
Click the tender number under the Tender No column to open the tender invitation.
Click the Actions button and choose Cancel Tender.
- Enter in the reasons why you are canceling the tender.
- Click the OK button.
You'll see a confirmation message when the tender has been cancelled.
What happens after I cancel the Tenders invitation?
- Notifications are sent to recipients of the tender letting them know it has been canceled.
- The status of the invitation is changed to Canceled.
- The Tenders invitation recipients will be able to download the documents you attached to the Tenders invitation.