Remove an organization from a tender
What happens when I remove an organization?
When you remove an organization you won't be able to re-invite it.
Recipients from the organization will not:
- receive any further invitation updates
- be able to respond to your tender.
When the recipients view the tender, they'll see the status is Removed. They'll also be able to see the name of the person that removed their organization, and the date they were removed.
How do I remove an organization?
- Choose your project from the Project Selector at the top of the page.
- Click Tenders.
- Under Search, click Invitations.
- Click the tender number under the Tender No column.
- Scroll down to the Recipients section.
- Click the x button next to the organization.
- Click the OK button in the confirmation message.