Save a tender addendum to draft
- Create a new addendum to a tender (see Update an open tender invitation).
- Enter in the tender details and then click the Save To Draft button.
When you save a tender addendum to draft, your addendum is listed on the Addenda tab. Only one addendum can be saved to draft at any given time.
Edit a saved tender addendum
- Choose your project in the Project Selector at the top of the page.
- Click the Tenders button on the Module Menu, and then under Search, click Invitations.
- Open your tender by clicking on the tender number.
- Click the Addenda tab and open the draft addendum you created by clicking on its subject line. It will have a Sent Date of Draft in progress.
- Click the Edit button to make changes to the draft tender addendum. See Creating an addendum to a tender invitation for information on completing the fields of a tender addendum.
To send the addendum, click the Send button.
A confirmation message appears when the addendum is sent successfully.
Anyone who is able to create an addendum can edit and send a draft tender addendum.