Open a tender invitation from the Tenders module
- Click the Tenders button on the Module Menu, and under Search, click Invitations.
- Click the tender number under the Tender No column to open the tender invitation.
- On the Invitation tab, you can review the details of the tender and respond to the invitation. See Tender invitation overview for the main features of a tender invitation.
- Zipped Download button to open or save a zip file containing the selected attachments.
- File icon to the left of an attachment to open or save it.
- Create RFI button – to request additional information about the tender. See Creating a RFI for a tender invitation.
- Create Response button – to respond to the invitation. See Creating a response to a tender invitation.
- Decline Invitation button – to decline the invitation. See Declining a tender you've been invited to bid on.