Responding to a tender
Create a cover letter and include files from your computer or local network to submit a response to the tender.
- Open the tender invitation from either the:
- Notification email:
- Open the notification email from Aconex in your local email system (for example, Microsoft Outlook).
- Click on the link to open the tender invitation.
- Log in to Aconex by entering your Login Name and Password and click the Login button.
- Choose your project in the Project Selector at the top of the page.
- Click the Tenders button on the Module Menu, and under Search, click Invitations.
- Click the tender number under the Tender No column to open the tender invitation.
- Click the Create Submission button.
- Enter your response in the Cover Letter field.
- To attach files to your response:
- Click the Attach button.
- Click the Browse button, browse to the file you want to attach, and click the Open button.
- To add another file, click the Attach another file link and return to step b.
- Click the Attach button to upload all of the selected files.
- To remove an attachment, click the cross icon to the right of the filename under the Remove column.
- Click the Send button.
- Click the OK button in the confirmation message.
A confirmation message will appear when the response has been sent.