Responding to a tender invitation if you're not an Aconex user
The link in the tender notification email takes you to the tender invitation in Aconex. Save this email so you can always access the tender information.
- Users in North America will generally see Bid used in the Aconex interface instead of Tender to conform to local terminology. The functionality is the same.
- If you can’t find the tender notification email, contact the tender initiator and ask for the invitation to be resent.
- If you decline the tender invitation, this will be on behalf of your organization.
- A locked padlock in the Lock Box field indicates that tender responses cannot be viewed until after the closing date and time.
- Open notification email from Aconex in your local email system.
- Click on the link to open the tender invitation.
- Review the details of the invitation as required.
- Click the:
- Zipped Download button to open or save a zip file containing all attachments.
- File icon to the left of an attachment to open or save it.
- Click the:
- Create RFI button – to request additional information about the tender. See Create a tender RFI when you're not an Aconex user.
- Create Submission button – to respond to the invitation. See Create a tender response when you're not an Aconex user.
- Decline Invitation button – to decline the invitation to submit a tender. See Decline a tender invitation when you're not an Aconex user.