Copy a Workflow Template to another project
Save time by copying Workflow Templates from one project to another.
- Choose the project you want to copy templates from in the Project Selector at the top of the page.
- Click Workflows on the Module Menu, and then under Search, click Templates.
- Click the tab that reflects the status of the template you want to copy — Active, Drafts or Inactive.
- Enter search criteria and click the Search button.
- Select the checkbox next to each template you want to copy.
- Click the Actions button, then click Copy to Project.
- Choose the project you want to copy this template to in the Project list.
- Click the OK button.