Remove steps from a draft workflow template
Delete steps that aren’t needed from a draft workflow template.
- Click Workflows from the Module Menu, and then under Search, click Templates.
- Click the Drafts tab.
- Enter your search criteria and click the Search button.
- Click the name of the template you want to edit to open it.
- On the New Template or Edit Workflow Template page, scroll down to the Template Builder.
- Click the Delete Step icon for the step you want to delete.
- Click the OK button on the confirmation message to confirm your changes.