Download with Markup Summary
- In the File column, click on the PDF file icon of the document you want to download. You will see two options:
- Download; and
- Download with Markup Summary.
- Select Download with Markup Summary.
Your web browser will manage how the file is saved to your computer, which you can then open using your preferred PDF viewer.
Viewing the summary sheet
A summary sheet is included on the last page of the download file. It lists the unique identifier (ID), Type, and Comments for each markup in the file.
The below PDF example contains three markups, each with their own unique reference ID’s (indicated with white text and black highlight).
Known observations - to be addressed in a future release:
- The Download with Markup Summary menu option is listed for all the versions of the document. However, only the latest version will be downloaded.
- If the filename contains space in it, then space is replaced by a “+” in the downloaded file name.
- The Signature markup type will be shown as an Ink type in the summary sheet.