Download with Markup Summary
- Hover over the row for the Document until you see the ellipsis menu (three dots) appear. Click this to see the menu options.
- Select Download with Markup Summary.
Your web browser will manage how the file is saved to your computer, which you can then open using your preferred PDF viewer.
Downloading the Markup Summary from the properties screen
The Markup Summary can also be downloaded from the Document properties screen.
- To access the properties screen for a Document, click on the title of the Document from the search screen.
- Click Download with Markup Summary.
Viewing the summary sheet
A summary sheet is included on the last page of the download file. It lists the unique identifier (ID), Type, and Comments for each markup in the file.
The below PDF example contains three markups, each with their own unique reference ID’s (indicated with white text and black highlight).
Known observations - to be addressed in a future release:
- If the filename contains space in it, then space is replaced by a “+” in the downloaded file name.
- The summary sheet is available in all supported languages except Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Arabic, and Traditional Chinese.