Mark up changes to a document in a workflow step using the online viewer
- Use the markup tools to mark up the document.
- Open the Notes panel at the right to view all existing markups and their full thread of comments.
- To save your review changes without completing the workflow step, click the Save button.
Complete the workflow for the selected documents
Add your review status and comments/markups to the document
When ready, click the Submit Review button
Note: this will send this document on to the next reviewer in the workflow via transmittal. Submitting documents one by one allows the next reviewer to start working on documents as soon as they are available but also creates a Workflow Transmittal for each document. If you wish to reduce the number of transmittals sent or to keep all of your documents in a single batch as they make their way through the workflow, you should submit them all together (see next section).
- Click the Submit Selected Documents button.
- Click the OK button in the confirmation message to complete the process.