Mark up changes to a document in a workflow step using the Online Viewer
- Use the markup tools to mark up the document.
- Click the ‘Toggle Notes Panel’ button to open the Notes panel at the right. This allows you to view all existing markups and their full thread of comments.
- To save your review changes without completing the workflow step, click the Save button.
If you do not submit your review after saving then your comments and markups are only a draft. If the initiator skips your step or terminates the workflow before you submit your review, then all your comments and markups will be lost.
Complete the workflow for the selected documents
Add your review status and comments/markups to the document
When ready, click the Submit Review button
Note: this will send this document on to the next reviewer in the workflow via transmittal. Submitting documents one by one allows the next reviewer to start working on documents as soon as they are available but also creates a Workflow Transmittal for each document. If you wish to reduce the number of transmittals sent or to keep all of your documents in a single batch as they make their way through the workflow, you should submit them all together.
- Click the Submit Selected Documents button.
- Click the OK button in the confirmation message to complete the process.