Review more than one document at the same time
Use the online viewer to review multiple documents and batch submit
You can review a number of documents directly in the viewer and submit them as a batch.
To do this, you complete your review of each document and save as a draft.
When you’ve completed the review of all documents, you click the Batch Submit button and continue the process in the steps below.
Apply your changes to some of the documents in the workflow
- Select the documents you want to approve or reject.
- Click the Bulk Review button.
- Change the status in the Review Outcome field.
- Add your comments in the Comments field.
- In the Copy to section, you can apply your changes to:
- the documents you've selected: choose Selected Documents.
- any documents that do not currently have a review status or comment: choose Blank documents.
- Click OK.
- To save your changes without submitting them for review, click the Save and Continue button.
- To complete this workflow review, click the Submit Selected Documents button.
Apply your changes to all documents, or all documents without a review status
- Click the Bulk Review button. Don't select any documents.
Select the Review Outcome you want to apply.
Type in any comments you want to add.
To apply your changes to:
- all documents in this Workflow, select All documents in the Copy to section
- only the documents without a status, select Blank documents in the Copy to section.
- Click OK to apply these changes.
- Click Submit Selected Documents to complete this workflow step.