Upload documents marked up offline into a workflow
Attach a document from your computer
Find the file you want to replace in the workflow, and click its paperclip icon.
- Click the Local Computer/Network button.
- Click Browse.
- Find to the location of the file you want to attach, select the file, and click the Open button.
- Click OK.
- Next, save your changes and submit the new files to the workflow.
Attach a document from Temporary Files
- Find the file you want to replace in the workflow, and click its paperclip icon.
If you have uploaded the documents to the Temporary Files register you can attach them in a workflow review. If you haven't already uploaded the documents, you can do so by clicking on Upload Replacements.
- To find the document you want to use to replace the current one, enter your search criteria in the Super Search field.
- Click the Search button.
Save your changes and submit the files
- To save your changes without completing the workflow step, click the Save And Continue button.
To submit your review for these documents:
- Select the checkbox for each document you've reviewed.
- Select the outcome of this review step in the Review Outcome list.
- Type any comments regarding your review in the Comments field.
- Click the Submit Selected Documents button to submit the replacement documents to the workflow.
- Click the OK button in the confirmation message.