Skip a step in a workflow
The Workflow Initiator can move documents in a workflow to the next step.
- Choose your project from the Project Selector at the top of the page.
- Click Workflows in the Module Menu, then under Search, click Workflows.
- Enter your search criteria.
- Click the Search button.
- Select the checkbox for each document you want move to the next workflow step.
- Click the Initiator Tools button for the workflow step, and click Skip Step.
- A window displays. Check that the documents listed are the ones you want to move, and enter the reason why the step is being skipped.
- Click the OK button to make the change to the workflow.
- Click the Close button in the confirmation message.