Terminate a document in a workflow
Workflow initiators can remove documents from a workflow.
- Click Workflows.
- Under Search, click Workflows.
- Enter your search criteria as required and click the Search button.
- Select the checkbox for each document you want to terminate.
- Click the Initiator Tools button for the workflow step.
- Select Terminate from the menu that displays.
- A confirmation window displays. Check that the documents listed are the ones you want to terminate, and enter your reason for terminating them.
- Click the OK button to remove the documents from your workflow.
- Click the Close button in the confirmation message that displays.