Access previous versions of a superseded document
When you choose to show document history, all previous versions of documents in the search results list are also shown. The current version is shown in bold text.
- Choose your project in the Project Selector at the top of the page.
- Click Documents on the Module Menu, and under Search, click Document Register.
- Complete one or more search criteria fields.
- Select the Show Document History checkbox.
Refining your search to specific documents is a good way of keeping the results lists at a manageable length.
- Click the Search button. Previous document versions are shown in the results list as well as the current version.
The current version will be marked in bold.
- Click the File icon for a document and choose:
- Open - to open the document in the preferred application installed on your computer.
- Save - to save the file to your computer or local network.