Restore a previous version of a document
Choose a previous version of a document and restore it as the current version.
- Complete one or more search criteria fields.
- Select the Show Document History checkbox.
- Click the Search button. The previous versions of the selected document are listed. The current version is bolded.
- Click in the search result row for the document version you want to make the current version, and choose Restore as Current from the Document Options menu.
- This older version of the document is now restored as the current version. A Restored to Current Document event has been added to the event log.
- Click the OK button in the confirmation message.
- Click the Search button to refresh your search results list.