Review which users have accessed or changed a document
It's easy to see who from your organization has accessed a document in Aconex.
- Choose your project from the Project Selector at the top of the page.
- Click Documents.
- Under Search, click Document Register.
- Complete one or more search criteria fields.
- Click the Search button.
- Click in the search result row for the document you want to open.
- Choose Event Log.
- You'll receive a list of all document events, the person's name, the revision number of the document, the date and the time.
Remember, the event log only shows activity by people within your organization.