Supersede a single document
Upload a revised version of a document that already exists in your document register.
- Choose your project in the Project Selector at the top of the page.
- Click Documents.
- Under Search, click Document Register.
- Complete one or more search criteria fields.
- Click the Search button.
- Click in the search result row for the document you want to update and select Supersede.
- Update document information fields as required, making sure that all mandatory fields are completed.
- To replace this document with a new revision, click the Choose Source button, locate the file you want to upload, and click the Open button.
- Click the Supersede Document button.
- Click the link to choose your next step. You can:
- Transmit this document
- View in the document register.
Transmit your document
The document you just superseded is automatically attached to the transmittal.
- Complete all mandatory Transmittal fields, and any other fields as required.