Transmit your document
If you need to share a file with people in another organization, you can do so using transmittal.
- Select your project from the Project Selector at the top of the screen.
- Click Documents.
- Under Search click Document Register.
- Enter as many details as you can about the document in the search fields. The more details you enter, the quicker you'll find the documents. If you don't know any of the details you can skip this step.
- Click the Search button.
- Select the checkbox next to the documents you want to transmit.
- Click the Transmit button.
- Select Create a transmittal.
- Complete all the mandatory fields, which are marked in yellow with an asterisk.
- Select any Attributes you want to associate with the transmittal.
- Click the Send button. You'll see a confirmation that the transmittal has been sent. The documents you included will automatically be updated in the recipient organizations' document registers.