Update (Supersede) a Document
If you need to upload a newer version of a document that is already in Aconex follow these steps.
- Either enter some details of the document you want to search for, or just press Search.
- Update any of the document information that has changed. Make sure all the mandatory fields are filled in. Mandatory fields are marked with an asterisk and are in yellow.
- Drag and Drop file or click the click to upload link to upload file. You can also select files from other sources by clicking the Choose source button.
- Locate your updated file and click Open.
- Click the Supersede Document button. Your document has been updated.