Upload a document into Aconex
- Click Documents.
- Select Upload a new document. Note: This option is not be available to all users. If it isn’t, you do not have permission to upload documents. Please see your Organization Administrator for more details.
- Complete all mandatory fields which are shown in yellow.
The fields you have to fill in may be different to the example shown here as each project in Aconex is customized to suit each project's needs. If you need help with this please contact your Doc Administrator or Project Administrator.
- Now select either Drop file here, to use drag and drop, or select click to upload.
- If you use the latter, find the file on your computer or network and select Open to attach it to Aconex. The file name is then shown in the Upload a file area.
- Finish adding any other details, then click Upload.
You should then see a message telling you that the document has been successfully uploaded into your organization's Document Register, which anyone in your organization can now access.