Change how many document types you can see
If required, you can reduce your document types in lists to a more focused and manageable number.
- Click the Setup button on the Module Menu, and under Configuration, click Preferences.
- Click the User tab.
- Scroll to Settings for this project, find Documents, then Select document types.
- Click the Edit button.
- Clear the Use Defaults checkbox to set the default availability of each document type.
- For each document type select the required availability option:
- Include – include this document type in this project.
- Exclude – exclude this document type from this project.
- Click the Save button.