Adding Related Items
- In the Document Register, find the document you want to add related items to.
- Click on the file name to go to the Document Properties view.
- Click the Related Items tab and then click the Manage Related Items button.
- Select Add – you’ll have two options at this point:
- Use Add New Related Items to create new relationships
- Use Copy from Other Document to give the current document the same relationships as exist in another document.
Add New Related Items
- Choose the relationship you want to apply.
- Use Search to find the document(s) you want to link your document to.
- Click the checkbox in the left column for the document(s) and then click Add Related Items.
Copy from Other Document
- Use Search to find the document(s) you want to copy the relationships from.
- Click the checkbox in the left column for that document and then click Copy Related Items.
- On the Manage Related Items screen, click Save to finalize your work.