Download multiple document files
- Complete one or more search criteria fields.
- Click the Search button.
- Select the checkbox for each document that you want to download.
If you prefer not to download as a zip, you can also click on the file icon for each document you wish to download separately.
- Click the Tools button and choose Zip Download or Zip Download with Markups.
The Zip Download with Markups option refers to the now retired 'AutoVue' viewer. If you wish to view markups that were created using old viewer, select this option. For markups created with our newer online viewer, either option will include these markups if they are present in the document..
- If you’ve selected a large number of files, it may take quite a while for the download to begin.
- Once the download is completed, you’ll get the usual prompts from your internet browser.
Integrating with Aconex APIs
Additional functionality for downloading files is available via Aconex APIs.
These are useful if you’d like to:
- Periodically update local copies of document files with new revisions.
- Specify a different destination location for each document file.
- Rename document files as you download each one.