Hardware and software requirements for installing Project Archive
To create a Project Archive your computer must meet the following minimum requirements:
- 1.5 GHz Intel Pentium Processor (or equivalent).
- Minimum of 2 GB of system memory (4 GB recommended).
In order to copy the Project Archive to your hard disk, you’ll need sufficient disk space available depending on the volume of data in the archive.
To create a Project Archive you need:
A computer running one of the following operating systems as a minimum:
- Microsoft Windows 7, 10 or Windows Server 2012
- Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Edge or Internet Explorer 11 (or later) as your default browser.
- Java Runtime Environment (JRE) version 8 or later.