Hardware and software requirements for Digital Media Archive
To install Aconex Project Archive, you’ll need a computer that meets these minimum requirements:
- 1.5 GHz Intel Pentium Processor (or equivalent).
- 2GB of system memory (4GB recommended).
- At least 2 GB free disk space for Aconex Project Archive installation.
- At least 2 GB free disk space for each Project Archive datastore.
- A high-speed connection to the Internet.
- The Aconex Project Archive installer checks that there is enough disk space on your computer before beginning the installation.
If you choose to copy the Project Archive datastore to your hard disk (rather than leave it on the external drive), you’ll need sufficient disk space available based on the volume of data in the datastore.
To install Project Archive you’ll need:
A computer running one of the following operating systems:
- Microsoft Windows 7 or later
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 or later
One of these browsers:
- Mozila Firefox 35.0 (or later)
- Google Chrome 40.0 (or later)
Note that Project Archive does not support Internet Explorer
- Java Runtime Environment (JRE) version 1.8.0 or later
- TCP/IP port 9443 free for Apache Tomcat service
- TCP/IP port 3306 free for MySQL service