Hardware and software requirements for installing Local Archive
To create a Local Archive your computer has to meet the following minimum requirements:
- 1.5 GHz Intel Pentium Processor (or equivalent).
- Minimum of 2 GB of system memory (4 GB recommended).
If you want to copy the Local Archive to your hard disk you’ll need sufficient disk space available based on the volume of data in the archive.
To create a Local Archive you need:
- A computer running one of the following operating systems:
- Microsoft Windows 7, 10 Windows Server 2012
- Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Edge or Internet Explorer 11 (or later) set as your default browser.
- Java Runtime Environment (JRE) version 8 or later.