Viewing mail in Local Archive
Searching and viewing mail
Open your Local Archive.
- Select Mails.
- To browse:
- received mail, click the Inbox tab.
- sent mail, click the Sent tab.
- draft mails, click the Draft tab.
Your mails are then shown in a list below the search pane.
- To search for mail:
- Enter your search criteria, or leave the search fields blank.
- The search will automatically start as you type in your search criteria.
- To view a project mail, click its linked subject line in the Subject column.
Working with mail
You can work with mail in Local Archive in two ways.
- You can use the up and down arrows to change the order of the columns.
- You can tailor your view by adding or removing columns. To do this:
- Select Add/Remove Columns.
- Move the columns you require from Available Columns to Selected Columns.
When viewing a project mail, you can carry out the actions listed here.
Download all mail attachments as a zip file
- Tick the top check box
- Click Download.
- Select Zip download option.
Download a single attachment
- Click the check box next to the File icon.
- Click the Download button.
- Select Download.
View another mail in the thread
Select the mail in the left-hand column.
Print the mail