Edit a Job Schedule in Scheduled Archive
Use the Windows Task Scheduler to edit a Job Schedule
- From your computer, open the Control Panel
- Click Administrative Tools
- Open the Task Scheduler icon. If prompted, type the administrator's password or click Continue.
- Select Task Scheduler from the left panel
- Select Task Scheduler Library
- Find your project in the main window
- Right-Click on your Project (named Demo-Schedule in the example image) and select Properties from the menu.
- Select the Triggers tab.
- Click Edit and set the schedule details in the form provided.
- Click OK to confirm your settings.