Proxy configuration for Scheduled Archive
- If proxy settings are required to access the internet from your local network, you may see the below message during the installation process. Click the Close button.
- Click the ‘Use network proxy’ link.
- Enter details of your proxy server address and port number.
Note: An IP Address can be used as the proxy server address.
If the proxy details are invalid, you will receive an error message. If this occurs, click the X to close the error message, and enter valid proxy details.
- Click Login, and select the project. Click download and continue to the Archive Manager page.
- To view the proxy entries, open the Settings tab from the top and confirm the details under Network proxy configuration are correct.
- Updates the details as required and click Save.
If required, the proxy configuration can be disabled by clicking Disable network proxy and clicking Yes