Work with Documents in Scheduled Archive
Find the document you need
- Open the Scheduled Archive Manager.
- Click the Documents button.
You can search/filter within any of the search boxes; Document Number, title, Revision, Version, Status, Discipline, or Type. Simply begin typing and the results will automatically update as you do so.
View a document’s properties
Click the document’s:
Title in the Title column, or
Options icon, then click Properties.
Open a document
Click either the document’s:
File icon, then click the Open button, or
Option icon, which looks like a down-pointing arrow, and then click Open File.
Save a document to your local network or machine
- Click the link below the preview file image.
- The file will automatically download to your default download location.
View the document history
- Click the Show Document History checkbox.
Download Zip files
To download documents as a Zip files:
- Select the Documents you wish to save by checking the checkboxes.
- Click Tools dropdown.
- Zip downloads.
- Zip downloads with markups, if you have PDF’s with markups you wish to see.