Work with mail in Scheduled Archive
Find and view the mail you need
- Open the Scheduled Archive Manager.
- Click the Mails button.
- To see:
- received mail, click the Inbox tab.
- sent mail, click the Sent tab.
- draft mail, click the Draft tab.
You can search and filter within any of the search boxes; Mail No, Subject, From, From Organization, Recipients, Status, or Type. Simply begin typing and the results will automatically update.
To view details of a Mail simply click on the Subject link.
This is an example of View Mail.
Download mail attachments
To download a single attachment:
- Click the Subject to view the Mail.
- Click the File link below the preview icon. This will download the file to your local machine.
- To print the mail, click the Print button.
- This will open the default Print dialog on your computer.
- Select the from the available parameters (including the printer you wish to print to) and click Print.