Hardware and Software requirements for Scheduled Archive
To create a Scheduled Archive your computer must meet the following minimum requirements:
- 1.5 GHz Intel Pentium Processor (or equivalent).
- Minimum of 2 GB of system memory (4 GB recommended).
In order to maintain and update the Scheduled Archive, you’ll need sufficient disk space available depending on the volume of data in the project.
To create a Scheduled Archive you need:
A computer running one of the following operating systems as a minimum:
- Microsoft Windows 7, 10 or Windows Server 2012
- Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Edge or Internet Explorer 11 (or later) as your default browser.
- Java Runtime Environment (JRE) version 8 or later.
(Please ensure that for 64bit OS you are running 64bit Java).