Install Scheduled Archive
Completing the installation wizard
- Click the Next button.
- Read the license agreement, and, if you accept the terms, select I accept the terms of this license agreement.
- Click the Next button.
- You can choose to store your project files in a separate location; recommended to optimise performance over network access. Click the checkbox if you wish to do this.
If you have selected network storage you will need to select the destination folder.
- Click Run to begin the setup process.
The Archive setup will begin. The progress will be shown as a green bar, you can click the Show details button for further information on the progress.
After a short while, the following popup will be displayed.
If you see the following Permissions Dialog, click the Yes button to continue.
Your default browser will open. You may get the following error - Simply click the Advanced button.
Next, click the Proceed to localhost (unsafe) link. It is perfectly safe to continue.
- Select your instance from the list and click Login.
Note – you may see the following error if you are unable to connect to the internet.
Enter the network proxy by clicking Use network proxy and entering your details in the form provided.
Note – Proxy server address Can be Proxy name or IP address.
- Enter your login details and click Log in to continue.
- Choose the Scheduled Archive project you wish to use from the dropdown list.
You can also create shortcuts from the Desktop and Start Menu, click the checkboxes to do so.
A helpful popup will appear as a reminder for the next step. Click OK to dismiss.
10. If you see the following dialog - select Yes to continue.
11. Your Archive will now begin the download process.
12. When your download reaches 100%, click Next to continue to the Scheduled Archive Manager page.
From the main dashboard area you can access Documents, Mails, Settings, and Features. The Update button will allow you to download the remainder of your data.
Note – this is in 50,000 document segments.
Your Documents view.
Your Mails view:
From here you can edit the Time zone; Network proxy; Email notifications; Allow remote connections; set mail previews; check for new versions of the software and view the Licences.
The Features section
Clicking on any of the options below Features will allow you to generate a Document Index spreadsheet; a Mail PDF spreadsheet and a Mail EML spreadsheet.
Note – The generated index is based on the current data set. Subsequent updates to data will require a new index to be generated.
Select the Generate button for the required feature to do so.
You will be asked to confirm that you wish to generate an Index, select Yes to continue.
You will see a green tick against the index once it’s complete. Click View to see the results.
Clicking back to manager takes you back to the main dashboard screen.
A green tick will show you which Features you have already activated.