Edit or archive uploaded documents not yet sent
Find out how to edit uploaded documents and how to archive documents uploaded incorrectly, that are not yet sent.
- When logged into BidContender, select the project required from either:
- Your recent tenders list on the Home tab of the main menu or
- From your all active tenders list by clicking on the Show all active tenders link on the Home view
- Click on the Drawings & docs tab
- Locate the document that needs to be edited and click the Edit button to the right of the document listing
- The edit document screen will appear and enable you to make any of the following changes to the document listing:
- Revise the file by selecting the new file under the Replace file heading
- Edit the Document number, Title or Revision
- Select the document’s correct Discipline
- Apply trades to the document from the Available Packages list
- Finally, to archive a document incorrectly uploaded and remove it from the project listing – click on the Archive it link at the bottom right corner
- When all the changes are complete click on the Save button
Multiple changes can be made at one time.