Mark your tender as awarded
- Once logged in you will default to the Home tab of the main menu
- All your recent tenders will be visible from this view
- To mark a tender as awarded, select the tender and move to the right of that row and click on the pencil/edit icon against that project
- Click on Mark as awarded
The awarded tender will then have an awarded icon against the project name and the tender details will populate in the Awarded tenders tab on the main menu.
You can also mark a tender as awarded by moving to the Your tenders tab on the main menu and marking the tender as awarded from this view instead.
Tenders that are no longer recent can also be marked as awarded by simply clicking on the Show all active tenders link on the Home tab, locating the awarded tender and then simply following the same steps as detailed above.
- If you change your mind, to unmark a tender as awarded click on the same pencil/edit icon against that tender
- Click on Unmark as awarded
The tender will no longer have an awarded icon against the project name and the tender details will no longer appear in the Awarded tenders tab on the main menu.
If you would prefer to keep the fact that a tender has been awarded to you as private, then don’t mark it as awarded – it is at your discretion.