Set your default document disciplines
- When logged into BidContender, click on your name in the top, right corner of the screen and from the drop down options available, click on Settings
- To change your organization’s default document disciplines, you must first have Organization Administration rights allocated to you. To check that you have Org admin rights, click into the Users tab and look for your name on the allocated users’ list. If there is a tick in the Org admin column against your name, you can complete the task. If not, contact your colleagues that do
- Move back to the Settings tab and click on the Edit settings button
- Scroll to the bottom of the screen to the Default disciplines heading and update the list by adding to or changing the discipline titles
- Click the Save settings button - these changes will be available the next time you create a new project and will not affect the existing or current projects
The discipline list that is presented to you can be modified and the order of the disciplines updated to reflect your organization’s processes.
Disciplines that are unique to a project can be added on the fly within a project, but these will not be included in the default list unless specifically added to the default list.