Respond to connection requests from other organizations
- When logged into BidContender, click on the Network directory tab on the main menu
You will default to the Your Network tab within the directory.
- Click on the Requests to join your Network tab
- Click on the organization name to reveal their details and profile information
- If the organization suits your requirements, click on Accept to add them to your organization's network
- If you prefer that they are not part of your organization's network, click Ignore. This will simply remove the request from your listing - no communication is sent to the organization in question
The Requests to join your Network tab lists all the organizations that have sent you an invitation to connect, as they are wanting to be part of your organization's network of contacts.
- Once a request has been accepted, a pop up screen will appear revealing the relevant information of that organisation. Click into the text box titled What labels do you wish to add? Type the trade label you wish to apply to the organisation
- Click the Add label button
- If more than one trade label applies, type the additional label in the text box and click Add label again
The labelled organisations will now be located in the Your Network tab under the trade label(s) applied.
- The organizations you have accepted but didn't label using the automatic pop up label screen, are then found in your network but will be unlabelled. Click on the Your Network tab
- Click on the View my labels link
- Click on the Unlabelled name. The organizations falling within this label name will be listed at the bottom of the screen for you to apply a trade label
A trade label will need to be allocated to the new organization so they fall into your company's regular trade labelling system.