Import your Pre-award project documents, trade tender invitations and invitees into the Post Tender phase, as a Platinum user
- When logged into BidContender, select the project required from either:
- Your recent tenders list on the Home tab or
- From your All active tenders list by clicking on the Show all active tenders link on the Home tab
- You will default to the Tender Details tab, from here click on Start the Post Tender phase
- The original tender details will appear. Update any of the details if required and add the new closing date and time that you are wanting quotes to be received by, from your subcontractors and suppliers
- Click Save Tender
- You can identify that you are in the Post Tender phase by the blue line running underneath the main menu. The top, right of the screen will read Showing Post Tender phase
- To switch between phases on the corresponding screen, click on the drop down arrow to the right of this and you can then select View Pre-award phase
- The Pre-award phase is identified by an orange line running underneath the main menu. The top, right of the screen will then read Showing Pre-award phase
- Click on the drop down arrow to the right of this, to revert back to the corresponding screen in the Post Tender phase
- To import your documents from the Pre-award phase into this Post Tender phase, click on Import Pre-award Documents
- By default, all the documents will be selected for import as identified by the tick in the check box to the left of each document name. If certain documents are no longer required, deselect the specific documents
- Click Import
The selected documents have now been imported from the Pre-award phase to the Post Tender phase.
- If required, you can now supersede old documents or upload additional documents under the respective discipline headings, to add to the imported document set
- Click on the Tender Invitations tab
- To import your Pre-award trade tender invitations to the Post Tender phase, click on Import Pre-award Tender Invitations
- All your Pre-award trade tender invitations will appear listed. Check the box for all those that you are wanting to import into this Post Tender phase and add the closing date for each trade
- Click Import Tender Invitations
- Select the first trade you are wanting to import the Pre-award invitees into and to the right of that trade invitation heading, click on Import Pre-award invitees
- All invitees for that trade from the Pre-award phase will be listed. Check box those that you are short listing to have imported into the Post Tender phase for re-pricing
- Click Import Invitees
Invitees from the pre-award phase that had expressed interest in your tender invitation from the Open tenders area, are marked as Interested.
- Follow the same process for the remaining trade tender invitations, in order to select their shortlist of invitees that you’re wanting to have re-price the job
- To edit or send your trade tender invitations, click on the Edit or Send button for the trade tender invitation in question
All tender invitations at this stage are not sent and can still be edited. They are saved as draft until they have been physically issued.
- Edit any details if necessary and if you’re still not ready to send the invitation, then click on Save As Draft
- Alternatively, if you are ready to send the invitation to your selected shortlist of invitees, click on Send Tender Invitation
- Follow the above steps for each individual trade tender invitation, until they have all been sent
Sent tender invitations will then be date and time stamped.
Once all trade tender invitations have been sent to their respective shortlist of contacts, you can then manage the progress of the tender in the usual fashion.