Respond to an organization in relation to their quote and view the quote history
- When logged into BidContender, select the project required from either:
- Your recent tenders list on the Home tab or
- From your All active tenders list by clicking on the Show all active tenders link on the Home tab
- Click on the Quotes tab
- Click on the organization name link for the company that you want to respond to – this will reveal their message to you and their quote attachment(s)
- Click on the Attach or revise quote button
- From this screen, highlight and delete the original message sent to you so the Message text box is now blank and type in your response to the quote received
- Click the check box below the quote attachment, to confirm that all the latest addenda have been taken into consideration
- Click Save
Your reply to the received quote has now been sent back to the organization that sent you the quote.
- Where there is more than one version of a quote, that is, quote revisions, check the box at the top right corner of the table that reads Show quote history. Now you can view the full quote history indicating quote version number and the date and time each quote version was received
- Click on any of the organization name links to view the latest or the earlier messages and quotes received
Organization name links with a line through them means that quote is no longer the latest quote version from that organization. They are still live links which you can click on and view the previous quote version message and attachment(s).
- Remove the tick in the Show quote history box and only the latest quote version will be visible for each organization