View and respond to RFIs
- When logged into BidContender, select the project required from either:
- Your recent tenders list on the Home tab or
- From your All active tenders list by clicking on the Show all active tenders link on the Home tab
- Click on the Messages tab
- To view a specific request for information, click on the selected subject link
From the Messages tab, you will default to the RFIs sub-tab.
- Click on the Show more link to reveal the full RFI details which may also contain supporting files as attachments
- Click on the Reply to this message button
- Review the details and enter your response in the reply text box. If required upload a supporting file or files
- Click Send reply
The sender of the RFI will now receive the response and if need be communicate further using the same method.
- To provide additional responses, click on the Reply to this message button again and follow the same steps as outlined above
- The original RFI and all responses are automatically recorded for future reference and are date and time stamped for both the sender and the receiver