View and respond to RFIs
Find out how to view a request for information (RFI) generated by a tender invitee as well as providing a response to that request.
- When logged into BidContender, select the project required from either:
- Your recent tenders list on the Dashboard or
- From your All current tenders list by clicking on the Show all current tenders link on the Dashboard
- Click on the RFIs tab
- To view the full request for information, click on the subject link. The RFI details will now be visible and may also contain supporting files as an attachment
- Review the details and enter your response in the reply text box. If required upload a supporting file or files
- Click Send
The sender of the RFI will now receive the response and if need be communicate further using the same method.
- The original RFI and the responses are automatically stored for future reference and are date and time stamped for both the sender and the receiver