Send a tender invitation to be listed as an open tender
- When logged into BidContender, select the project required from either:
- Your recent tenders list on the Dashboard or
- From your All current tenders list by clicking on the Show all current tenders link on the Dashboard
- Click on the Tender Invitations tab
- Click on Create Tender Invitation
- Select the Trade Package that you wish to send out from the drop down list or select Full set to send all the documents out in the invitation
- The Invitation details will pre-populate with the information added when the Tender was created, but any of the specific details can be updated at this stage, if needed
Ensure the contact for the invitation lists the correct contact within your organization. If the correct person does not appear in the drop down list, they will need a user account created for them.
- Multiple invitees can be added to any one invitation:
- You can privately invite contacts using the add invitee search box
- And/or send the invitation to the open tenders area by clicking in the check box titled List as Open Tender
- Click Send Tender Invitation
If required, you can mix the two invitation methods.
- The tender invitation will now be marked as Open Tender against the invitation title in the Tender Invitations tab
- Click on the Open tenders tab in the main menu
- The tender will now be listed in the Open tenders area and anyone with a login can express interest in the tender.
Once this interest is noted, the contact will automatically receive any addenda details and can respond with a quote through BidContender.