Add or remove trade packages at project level
- When logged into BidContender, select the project required from either:
- Your recent tenders list on the Home tab or
- From your active tenders list by clicking on the Show all active tenders link on the Home tab
- Click on the Add package button above the documents listing
- Give the new package a name
- Click Save package - once saved, you will be redirected back to the Drawings and docs tab where you can continue to add additional trade packages, if required
If you have an Open subscription, you can add trade packages from a pre-determined list that appears once you have clicked on the Add package button. Click on the relevant trade from within the trade packages list and save. You can proceed to add as many as are required, for the tender at hand.
- Check the relevant boxes to allocate the documents that the added trade packages are to receive. This is so that each trade only receives the documents that relates to that trade and not the full set. This matrix can be exported to excel or printed, as required
- Once all documents have been allocated, click on the Back to Drawings & docs link
- To remove a trade package that is not required for the project at hand, view the default trade packages list from the Packages drop down box
- Select the trade package that is to be removed
- Click on the Delete package button. The trade package deleted will be removed for this project only – it will no longer appear in the packages drop down list, nor will it appear in the Package allocation matrix
You cannot delete a trade package when tender invitations have already been created for it.