Allocate documents to the project trade packages
Find out how you can tailor the document set to be received by each trade so that you achieve a better response rate.
- When logged into BidContender, select the project required from either:
- Your recent tenders list on the Dashboard or
- From your All current tenders list by clicking on the Show all current tenders link on the Dashboard
- Click on the Drawings & Docs tab
- Now click on the Package Allocation button to reveal a matrix containing all your uploaded documents under their respective discipline headings as the first column of the matrix, and your organization’s trade packages listed across the top row
- Check the boxes to allocate the documents that are to be sent to each individual trade. This is so that each trade only receives the documents that relates to that trade and not the full set.
- Once all documents have been allocated, click on the Back to Drawings & Docs link
This matrix can be exported to Excel or printed, as required.